Saturday, March 12, 2011

Rules are meant to be broken

Everybody have their own rules, starting from when they wake up, while taking shower, putting some clothes, how they live their lives for a day, what they eat, what they wear, who they met, before go to sleep.

It’s the same thing with rules in relationship. Some people prefer it to be down to earth, some people wants to announce it to the whole world, some people don’t get jealous, some people easily get jealous, some people wants their privacy, some people don’t care about privacy.

And I sometimes forget about all those rules, for I’m not in a real relationship that requires all those kind of rules (correct me if i'm wrong, but it is what i had in mind). So forgive me if I crossed the line along the way. It will get better, if we know the future, wouldn’t it? It is just my wild thoughts, nothing serious. The normal, everyday thoughts I had.

No comments: