Monday, April 4, 2011

Muara Ikan Bakar, Pelabuhan Klang.

Another weekend with family, it was such bless. My brother who is studying in Jengka was back for a weekend, and as usual, when he comes home, he will buy something to bring back to his campus. This time, he claimed that his sweater was lost because my youngest brother is somehow careless and he didn’t remember where he put his sweater. Yada yada yada, I have to buy him a new sweater and it costs me somewhere around 150rm. Hehehe. But luckily we got discount and some money from my dad; I ended up paying 22rm only. Hahahahaha.

On Saturday night, 6 of us family went for a dinner at this restaurant (our favorite restaurant since 1998, how long is that?) called Muara Ikan Bakar. Well, should I elaborate more on the ratings? Been here since 1998, I guess I couldn’t help but to say that THIS IS THE BEST SEAFOOD RESTAURANT in Selangor. Hehehe. Pleaseeeee go and try this at least once! You won’t be disappointed.


Sotong Goreng Tepung, Heaven

Siakap 3 Rasa, awesome!

Ikan Bakar and Kuah Asam, Juicy

Brothers, one is missing, went to his friend's bday party

mum, sist and brother while waiting for their turn to order.

If you are planning to go in a big group or family, please make a reservation to make sure that your tables is ready for you, or else, you have to wait for people to finish their food then only you get your seat. Hehe.

No comments: