Sunday, February 13, 2011

Jakarta Day 3

Places I went yesterday,

Tanah Abang - there are 12floors in this gedung. Only to know the 2nd block, which is Block B is about to open/already open. Not sure. The best part is, a very big masjid is build at the roof. Ramai gila orang okay, memang patut ade masjid.

Monas - shortcut for monument nasional. the normal monument u can find in any big city.

Block M Square - its the same like Plaza Alam Sentral, haha. I find it quite boring. Been there less than one hour.

Plaza Indonesia & Grand Indonesia - 2 luxury mall just like pavillion KL. Went there to buy the hard rock tshirt and because my brother want to buy some necklace for his GF. Kids nowadays -_-!

Thts all for now. The only reason I'm typing ths up is because I'm awake, and I can't continue my sleep. Pffft.
Powered by Telkomsel BlackBerry®

No comments: