Wednesday, January 26, 2011

How to get the cheapest Air Asia ticket


let me tell you the trick, which is very easy peasy lemon squeasy! he he

1) Open the Air Asia website Daily!
this trick is only applicable for those who works in front of the laptop 7-5. like me. that's why i manage to book the desired date and time to travel anywhere that i planned earlier-this lead to 2nd trick.


2) Plan your date earlier!
get the dates ready. make it few sets of date so that if one is not available, opt for the second set. and so on. see, easy right?


3)subscribe to Airasia newsletter
they will send u email stating their latest promotion. lets say, RM1 promo, or LAst-Minute-Deal promo. then zasss, open the airasia website here! easy easy easy


4) let me be your reminder! hahahaha
you can let me know if you want me to buzz you guys in case Air Asia launch another crazy promotion. hahaha. i know, i'm AA fans. :P (another trip to Pulau Jawa ibuk!)

1 comment:

Khairil Hafizi said...

beb, harus ko buzz my email atleast.. coz aku nk balik KL from KT... :P